- Collection of Hand crafted Ceramic earrings -
The many bush walks through this resilient landscape, have lead to creating this series of earrings. Using local clay and glazes - capturing the colours of this rough and ancient Australian bush landscape.
Each pair of earrings is telling a part of my traveling story through this enormous continent.
- Since it is a Handmade piece - every single items is unique
- Size clay piece; 1,6 x 1,8 cm
- Earring hooks - 14 karat gold
- Even though they are made of clay - after being fired they become very solid and light weight
- Handle with care - avoid dropping
- Recommended to take off while showering/swimming
Free shipping within the Netherlands
For the rest of Europe shipping cost will apply
see "your order" for more information